- Columbia University (Bachelor of Science, Biology)
- Columbia University college of Physicians & Surgeons (Medical Doctor Degree)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Internship General Surgery)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Residency Anesthesia)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Fellowship in Pain Management)
- NIH Research Fellowship
Graduated from Columbia Medical School in New York where he obtained his Medical Doctorate degree. Prior to studying medicine he received undergraduate education at Columbia University with a degree in Chemical Engineering. He went on to obtain a Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering at Columbia University. Dr. Popp was a general surgery resident at Johns Hopkins and completed two prestigious NIH Research Fellowships. Dr. Popp completed his anesthesiology residency and was Chief Resident along with completing the Anesthesia Pain Management Fellowship and being selected Chief Fellow in Pain Management at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Popp provides the latest interventional treatment options to reduce pain and return the individual to optimal function.
8740 North Kendall Drive, Suite 114
Miami, FL 33176